Why Should I Invest in Central AC?
- Air Conditioning
Summer may be a good while away, but it’s still a good idea to think about your needs for the summer. Even in New England, we’ve had record-breaking heat in recent years. Because of this, it might be time to make the jump to central AC. Central AC can keep your entire house cool and make the summers much more comfortable. At McCarthy’s, we can help you get your central AC installed correctly, quickly, and at an affordable price.
Here are some reasons why you should pick up central AC before the summer heat arrives.
- Better efficiency. Central air has made some big jumps in efficiency in recent years. If not managed properly, central air can waste a lot of money on unnecessary cooling. However, there are now all sorts of features like smart thermostats, zoning capabilities, and ductless central AC systems out now. These can all cut back on energy waste, especially when the system is running while no one’s home.
- Straightforward maintenance. Central air maintenance is fairly basic. All you need to do is give it an annual inspection from a professional. If you give it regular maintenance, the average central air system can last ten to fifteen years. After that, you’re likely better off getting a new system to avoid costly repairs and to make use of more efficient AC technology.
- House-wide cooling. One of the most obvious advantages to a central air system is the fact that it can cool your entire house with one unit. While some people may be able to have adequate cooling with one or two window units, any more than that and the bills may become too much. If you plan to stay in your current home for several years, central air is likely your best option.
- Much quieter. Your average window air conditioner makes a great deal of noise when operating. This can be annoying during the day and make it hard to sleep at night. Central AC units are much quieter in comparison.
- More space inside. Instead of being stuck in your window, the central system for your central air is located by the side of your house. This can help you save on space indoors and keep your house looking modern. No more awkward-looking ACs sticking out of your window!
Why is McCarthy’s One Hour a trusted name in Nebraska?
McCarthy’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning has nearly 50 years of experience with heating and air conditioning systems. We believe in treating our customers with the honesty and respect they deserve, and we’ll go the extra mile to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with our work. Our family-owned and operated business offers highly-trained professionals, 24-hour emergency service, and an on-time guarantee. If you’re thinking about getting central AC, call McCarthy’s today!